Monday 18 November 2013

Our Story - Nicki and Julie

Hi, I'm Nicki, and I decided to tell you me and Julie's story tonight! :)

You see, we've been together since we were eight, and so we're the best of friends! Years ago, on Christmas day, in Florida, we came to live with a girl. She loved us very much, and we loved her, too, but then, one day, she told us we would have to live with someone else, and probably not even be together anymore. We were very sad, and we didn't want to separate as well as leave our owner! :( Then the day came soon afterwards, that I had to leave. I didn't know what to say to Julie, and I don't think she really knew what to say to me, but we said goodbye, and promised to write, but we thought we'd never see each other again. That was this August. I went to my new house, and met the girl I would live with from now. She was nice, and there were lots of other dolls who were really kind to me, but all I could think about was my old owner, and especially Julie. I tried to write, but somehow I just didn't know what I could say. But, just a few days after I arrived, I heard the happiest thing I've ever heard in my entire life! My new owner, Nicki, told me and my new friends that Julie was going to be coming to stay with us too! I was so happy I wanted to scream, but I didn't, because I thought it would annoy Anna and some of my other friends. Nikki hadn't known that we were friends, and she was overjoyed to find out she was reuniting us by asking Julie to live with her too! :) Julie was here in a few days, and the first thing we did was give each other a bug bear hug! :)  Nikki took a picture, I think, but she accidentally deleted it the next day, and made us pose for another one, lol! :) But we didn't need to pose! We were still catching up on lost hugs!

 Here we are! One of the best moments in our lives! :) We've settled down with Nikki now, and we have so much fun with the other dolls! :)
I hope you never have to leave your friends, and I'm glad Julie and I are back together! :)
Love,
Nicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment