Saturday 14 December 2013

The Best of Nicki Fleming ;)

Hello, I'm Samantha. You see, this evening, Julie was at a sleepover, so I went over to where she and Nicki stay to see how Nicki was.

I found her reading a cute little book. She was daydreaming, so she didn't see me, and she looked so pretty, I really had to take some pictures of her.

Here's the book. Can you see what the picture is of? It's a little girl with her little brother, standing in the mud on a pretty day, and I think they're blowing bubbles! It's so cute! :)

She looked really sleepy, and I thought it was a nice photograph. :)

Then she saw me, so we took some more pictures, just for fun.

I know this is blurry, but I think it's the prettiest photo of Nicki I've ever seen, so I just had to put it in! She looks so happy! :) Well, she was happy. We had so much fun together, and tonight I'm staying over with her.

Just for fun, here's one I took of her putting her book back. I don't really know why I took it, but Nicki was looking so nice tonight, I just took tons! :)

So, what do you think of the pictures? I hope you liked them! I certainly do! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment